Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happinizing

I've been doing a lot of "research" on happiness. After all, whether rich or poor, regardless of your gender, nationality, sexual preference, height, weight, what we all as humans truly desire is to be happy. That is a simple enough desire to have, and after learning more and more about the science of happiness, I am convinced that with purposeful happinizing, everyone can be happier.

After having watched countless documentaries and read article after article on the subject, I am convinced that happiness is a skill. In this blog, I hope to provide others with the steps that I have discovered via this research, so you too can think of happiness as a skill, and practice purposeful happinizing, as I have began to call the act of practicing happiness as a skill. I hope you enjoy the various resources I post about, and hope you live happy and fulfilling lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment